When it comes to having any kind of style at this point of my pregnancy with the twins is a challenge. All I really care about is 1) Does it fit me? and 2) Is it comfortable. Being pregnant with multiples is definitely a different experience than a singleton pregnancy. My symptoms are all more intense and just getting around can be a challenge. This mood board represents what this Momma is wearing and using these days and will be until the end of my pregnancy. My must have list:
1) Leggings: We all try to fight it, but leggings are seriously the only pants that fit me these days. I have some cozy maternity sweat pants for around the house that I plan on also wearing postpartum.
2) Sleep bras: When I’m at home (which is most days) why on earth would I wear awful underwire boobie torture devices? Sleep bras are perfect to lounge in.
3) My Snoogle Pillow: THIS IS MY EVERYTHING! The only way I can be just kind of comfy for sleeping is using this body pillow. It supports me and helps me get a somewhat restful sleep.
4) Bio – Oil: Perfect for my stretched out tummy.
5) Cardigans: One of the only non-maternity items I can get away with wearing.
6) Kleenex packs: With my nose being constantly stuffed up ( one of the many pregnancy symptoms I have) I keep tissues on hand with everywhere I go.
7) Loose flowy tops. I wore things a bit more on the fitted side when I was pregnant with Maddie. This time around, everything comes out fitted whether it’s meant to be or not. I have found that flowy tops are a better fit for me with my bigger bump. I opt for ones with some length too to wear with my leggings.
8 ) A belly brace. This has become a necessity for me when I’m out for any real period of time where I will be on my feet. The weight and pressure with multiples is so much more. Having a little lift for the belly really helps.
9) Comfy footwear: Whether it’s cosy socks, slippers, or a pair of runners, this Momma has adopted the slip on. Socks can be hard enough put on, so shoes need to be a bend free experience.