When it comes to my skin, I am obsessed with keeping it well moisturized from head to toe. Clean, moisturized skin is the perfect canvas to create whatever look you like. However, in the summer months I tend to wear less makeup so my skin really does need to be the star. These are a few products I currently have in my moisturizing arsenal.
1. Barefoot Venus Coconut Kiss: A body moisturizer with macadamia nut oil, sweet almond oil, and silk amino acids.
2. Flexitol Heel Balm: The only cream I have found that works on my dry, cracked feet. A miracle cream!
3. Dermalogica skin hydrating masque: A great quick mask that only takes about 10 minutes. I like to do this a couple times a week.
4. Stratamark: A gel that helps prevent and treat stretch marks. It’s true there is no actual cure for these ugly little marks a pregnant belly (hips and boobs) get, but regularly treating these areas with the right products can definitely help.
5. Lush Therapy Bar: I use the Stratamark directly on the couple stretch marks I currently have. This Lush bar is a great moisturizer for all over plus it smells heavenly.