Fall is my favourite season! I love the sunshine on a cool day, cozy nights in, and of coarse the fashion. Here are my top 10 reasons I’m excited for Fall this year.
1) Cozy sweaters and scarves. For Fall’s evening walks and final patio dinners out, yummy warm knits are a must.
2) Starbucks’ Pumpkin Spice Latte is back. It’s like Thanksgiving in a cup!
3) I get to dress in layers. Summer clothes are fun, but my body type loves layers. I always feel more put together in my Fall wardrobe.
4) Black is back. I do wear a bit of black in the Summer, but the cooler seasons are always a little more black attire friendly.
5) Boot shopping. Do I really need to elaborate here?
6) Davids Tea has released it’s Fall Collection. I’ve been tasting my way through the collection. So far I’m loving Pumpkin Chai and Banana Nut Bread!
7) I save time in the morning getting ready by not having to apply sunless tanner and bronzer. Ok, well maybe a little is still applied, but only to keep a bit of a glow going.
8 ) All my fave shows are coming back. My PVR will be full of Glee, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Fringe, Parks and Rec….the list goes on!
9) The return of my favourite bevy of choice, red wine. I’ll drink the odd glass of red in the Summer ( like with a great BBQ steak), but for me red wine is more of a Fall/Winter thing. After my and my boyfriends trip to the Okanagan at the beginning of the month, we’re well stocked up for the Winter.
10) Jackets. I have a great collection of jackets. Long, short, cropped, denim, leather, wool, and the list goes on. My go to Fall look is a pair of dark skinny jeans, a knit top, boots, and one of my many jackets. Throw a scarf and a few other accessories on with it and that’s totally my signature look.
What do you love about Fall?