When it comes to layering in the Fall I like to mix texture and of course add fun accessories for some personality. To add colour to my usual neutral colour palette, I love rich wine tones. They are great shades that still manage to feel somewhat neutral. My formula…I start with my fave pair of dark wash slim fit jeans a black tee or tank. Then I add….
1. a large wine coloured clutch. I love that this one also comes with a cross body strap so I can be hands free. (Co-Lab Clutch)
2. a black fedora. This is one of my go-to hat options for fall. It’s an easy way to kick your style up a notch plus hide a less than amazing hair day. (Scoop Pop-Up Shop)
3. comfortable shoes. Yes, these are heels, but Ecco has some amazingly comfy options for the gal who likes to elongate her gams. (c/o Ecco shoes)
4. a piece of statement jewelry. Statement pieces don’t have to be reserved for the neck only. Try a bold cuff, especially if you’re a scarf junkie like me. (Scoop Pop-Up Shop)
5. a very cozy sweater. Knits are one of the best things about fall. They are cozy, warm, and functional. A chunky cardi like this is a great casual alternative to a blazer. Weekend latte in the park anyone? (Free People cardi)