I have been busy testing out some new beauty product and want to share some of my favourite Summer products. The best part is that they are all drugstore brands so they are affordable too! Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for these products the next time you are browsing the beauty department.
1) Makeup Revolution Blush Palette: This is a new brand to Canada! Originally from London, they believe that quality products can still be affordable. This palette has a more bronzy/metalicy look to it. Perfect for sun kissed skin.
2) Jergens Hydrating Coconut Moisturizer: This big bottle of coconut deliciousness is sitting on my bathroom counter. It makes my skin feel amazing and smells divine.
3) Nyx Ombre Blush: This fashion inspired blush adds a radiant flush of colour to my cheeks. It goes on silky and blends beautifully.
4) E.L.F. Mineral Infused Face Primer: I don’t like to cover my face with loads of makeup in the Summer months. I have actually replaced my foundation with this awesome face primer. It makes my skin look smooth and soft. It evens out my skin tone and is the perfect base for my bronzing blushes.
5) Jergens Natural Glow self tanner: I have been using Jergens for years and years for my gradual self tanning needs. Their newest formula contains black tea to help enhance your colour without streaks and that weird sunless tanner smell.
6) Ogx Weightless Oil + Lifting Tonic: It’s easy for your summer locks to look dry and limp. This gravity defying tonic can be applied to either wet or dry hair and will boost and hydrate your hair. This fresh formula with moisturize, volumize, and breathe life into your hair. This one you’ll want to throw into your beach bag for a quick hair refresh.
Look for all these products at the London Drugs beauty department.
(Pretty floral cosmetic bag from Ted Baker)