1. Jeans: I just bought a great pair of comfortable skinny faded black jeans, similar to these J Brand ones. I found mine at Winners for only $30!
2. Aviators: My mirrored Ray Ban sunnies my sister gave me are a year round favourite. They make me feel like the cool mom at the playground;)
3. T-shirts…everyone needs like a million. This one is from Uniqlo. A cool shop one of my besties told me to shop at when I went to San Fransisco in June. I stocked up!
5. Hats are a great go to for those days when washing your hair seems like an enormous task. I have a grey TopShop cap just like this Club Monaco one. Fave go to for a few years now.
6. Weekender Bag: How cool are these duffel bags by FJALLRAVEN? This was another cool line I got to check out at the holiday preview event. Great colour!!!
7. Large bag: I have a little collection of Co-Lab by Christopher Kon bags. They are cheap and cheerful and perfect to throw your whole life in before you head out the door.
8. Water bottle: When my husband and I were up in Whistler, we picked up a Swell water bottle. This thing is awesome! It keeps liquids hot for up to 12 hours and cold for 24 hours. Awesome gift for Momma’s. You can keep water at the temp you need if you use powder formula; but also good for coffee, water, tea, or anything else you want to take on the go.
9. Utility jacket: LOVE the Maison Scotch label. This jacket is similar to my old Inwear standby that I have had for a gagillion years. It might be time for an upgrade this year.
10. Scarf season is just around the corner. I try to limit myself with how many I buy each season, but I may have already picked up a new Artitzia blanket scarf. Forever 21 has some awesome cheep and cheerful options though.
11. Watch: Another cute Forever 21 find…might have to pick this one up so I’m not wearing my Michael Kors one during outside play sessions with the Little Miss.
12. Casual boots: These boots soooooo remind me of high school! I love that the classic Dr. Marten boot, I rocked in the 90′s, is completely current all over again. I’m on the hunt for a new comfortable, flat ankle boot. These might do the trick!